Who will deliver the flowers?
The nearest florist in the recipient’s area will take care of the delivery. The flowers you order will be hand arranged in a local flower shop and delivered by hand.
How do I order a delivery?
- Browse the occasion or category that is the most suitable to your needs.
- Choose the bouquet or item you would like to have delivered and click the ‘View and Buy’ button.
- Choose the Size of the bouquet and the Delivery Date and click the ‘Continue to Checkout’ button.
- You have the option of adding a vase or a teddy bear to your order from the same page before clicking ‘Continue to Checkout’.
- Fill in all the required details in the order form.
- Choose your preferred method of payment and click the ‘Continue to Secure Payment Page’ button.
- Complete your credit card or Paypal details to process your order.
How long does it take to deliver the flowers?
You will choose the delivery date on the product page before placing your order. We offer same day delivery Monday to Saturday if you place your order before 12pm. We cannot guarantee the time of delivery, so your order will be delivered any time during the day.